What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information e.g. name, email address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Loveskin with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you may like.
Do we share your data?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your data to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website and business or service you.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Loveskin from contacting you for marketing purposes.
To stop receiving marketing, please click unsubscribe on any email sent by us.
What are your data protection rights?
You have the right to request Loveskin for copies of your personal data.
You have the right to request that Loveskin correct any information you believe to be inaccurate.
You have the right to request that Loveskin erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy, or to correct or erase your personal information.
We use advertising cookies so that we can understand what you are interested in.